Joining from the start? No experience required.
• RYA Competent Crew Practical
• RYA Short Range Certificate for DSC VHF Radio
• RYA Day Skipper Theory
• RYA Diesel Engine Maintenance
• RYA Day Skipper Practical
• RYA Powerboat Level II
• YMOSS Day Skipper Advanced Course
• RYA Yachtmaster Coastal/Offshore Theory
• RYA Yachtmaster Coastal Practical
• St. Helena Ocean Adventure for 600nm passage – approximately 3000nm gained on this voyage.
• RYA Exam Preparation Week 1
• RYA Exam Preparation and practical Exam for the RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Certificate of Competence
• Online PPR Interactive course
• RYA Yachtmaster Ocean theory
• Ocean sights
This will be followed by an RYA Yachtmaster Ocean Exam for the RYA Yachtmaster Ocean Certificate of Competence
STCW may be added for commercial endorsement – 11 day course
Please contact our office for pricing:
Highly competitive prices
+27 21 788 1009 (Landline)
+27 82 088 7186 (Mobile)
WhatsApp’s welcome – please include your name
RYA theory packs and certificates.
• Your personal RYA logbook.
• Food, accommodation and use of wet weather gear during the eleven practical live-aboard weeks on the yachts.
• Temporary membership at Royal Cape Yacht Club and all visited clubs and marinas
R2,400 ENG1 Medical Exam (strongly recommended pre-course requirement), RYA fees amounting to £324 as well as accommodation and food on shore in Cape Town.
• £ 60 GBP – RYA Fees for SRC Radio Certificate
• £ 231 GBP -RYA Fees for RYA Yachtmaster Offshore Examination.
• £ 173 GBP -RYA Fees for RYA Yachtmaster Ocean Examination.
• £ 34.50 GBP -RYA Fees for Commercial Endorsement of Certificates of Competence.
During the 3 Theory Weeks and short courses, 42 Nights Accommodation On-shore is required in Cape Town. We can recommend a good Backpacker in Cape Town